Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing one or more products at the park entrance or online through the Splash Cincinnati Water Park web site, you are automatically agreeing to be unconditionally bound to the following Terms and Conditions:
No entry to the park without payment.You agree to let us search bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request.
Due to safety requirements, physical and height restrictions apply on some rides.
You agree to abide by all ride instructions and safety directions of staff.
Splash Cincinnati Water Park reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons for non-adherence to conditions of entry, failing to follow staff or signage instruction, unsociable behavior (including unsocial language), violence, theft, vandalism, intoxication, use or influence of elicit substances, inadequate supervision of persons under your care and queue line jumping.
By purchasing a ticket you accept that your image may be taken and recorded by surveillance equipment for security and monitoring purposes and that all such images and recordings are the sole property of Splash Cincinnati Water Park.
Splash Cincinnati Water Park does not allow alcohol, drugs, food or drinks to be brought into the park.
Splash Cincinnati Water Park does not allow food of any kind into the park, without express written approval from the park Operations Manager.
No Animals may be brought into the premises with the exception of animals for disability assistance.
Prices and opening hours:
Splash Cincinnati Water Park prices and standard Opening Times are shown on the website at www.splashcincinnati.com, and can change at anytime.
The standard opening hours may change due to facility bookings, inclement weather or other factors which may close the park.
E-Tickets, Season Passes, Holiday Passes, general entry or any other offers are not valid when the park is closed.
- Tickets purchased are only valid for the current year / season.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.No refunds will be given after the payment has been made for the water park tickets.
- On arrival at the park, you can collect your tickets from Box office.
- If you are unable to print your confirmation booking you are able to show your email confirmation at Group Bookings on your mobile device.
- Birthday parties must be canceled 7 days prior to the event to receive a refund. If canceled less than 7 days before event, customer will receive all but $50 dollars of deposit amount paid.